Saturday, October 05, 2019

Random Early Stage Fun: Spirited Away

For anyone who's known me for a while, I think it's pretty well known that I'm a big fan of many Studio Ghibli / Hayao Miyazaki films.  So as part of my hiatus from my standard mid/late Romantic era music, I've been digging up various pieces from Studio Ghibli films, particularly Spirited Away and Mononoke Hime, although I'm also hoping to find materials for Gedo Senki and Howl's Moving Castle. 

Today, after a sudden change in plans revolving around a cancelled first aid class, I thought I'd have some fun with some relatively easy to sight-read material. 

If my focus can hold, I may also have either another segment from Mononoke Hime or even a segment from Nightwish's "Imaginaerum" album.  Realistically, my restlessness is a 12 on a scale of 0-10, so I'm just as likely to do an active rest day workout so I can get back on track with my Olympic weightlifting sooner.  



No comments: