Friday, November 29, 2019

Burning Off Thanksgiving Joy

I think I had way too much fun with the other two of the Three Musketeers plus our little buddy!  It wasn't too spicy of a workout because we were a team of 4, but that being said, it was still a pretty good challenge!  Did I mention I would rather run 2000 meters than row 500 meters?


This was us post-workout with A. Gray-Baker photographing us.

And here are the Three Musketeers plus our little companion!  When we're together, we produce mayhem! Coach T learned the hard way during CrossFit Open 20.2 that when I combine forces with T. Harris and A. Gray-Baker, explosions will ensue as we crush everything in our way.


And I also added a bit of music for fun afterwards because my fingers needed a little bit of relief and I'm feeling unusually musical.  I blame my doppelganger at the gym (aka Coach J) for invoking the music bug in me!


No comments: