Friday, November 08, 2019

CrossFit Open 20.5

Of course, more pictures will follow once I. Ramirez of Valkyrie Photography finishes compiling her collections of photographs!  Here's what I have thus far.

So 20.5 was basically a "pick your poison" type of workout where I had to accumulate 80 calories of rowing, 120x14 lb wall balls to 9', and 40 ring muscle ups for Rx.  No way in heck I was pulling off any gymnastics, even at scaled just yet, which included chin-to-bar pull-ups without jumping, so I ended up Rx'ing it just to see how fast I could get 120 wall balls at full weight plus 80 calories of rowing.  Did I mention I had 20 minutes to do so?


And then there was the inevitable playing around on the rings despite the fact that we didn't have the gymnastics skills...









And then there were the pictures my judge took during my 20 minutes after I used the first 15ish minutes to do what I could do...





















And then there were the gratuitous pictures I took of my buddies who also suffered alongside with me during 20.5... well, more like afterwards.



















No comments: