Thursday, November 28, 2019

Musical Fun

So I had a bit of time to kill before going off to enjoy a Friendsgiving dinner with the Alpha Wolves and a huge chunk of the CrossFit Iron Legion gang. The fuzzball is giving me a much-needed block of solitary time, and it looks like the materials I'm supposed to go over for when school starts back up are a lot more straightforward than I expected.  I don't think I need to spend quite as much time rehearsing scripts such as "repeat this sound with me..." or "point to the brown dog" or even simply reciting the alphabet as I would for a more complex class.

First there was the Rondo Capriccioso, which has been a bit of a technical challenge for me, doubly so on this darned keyboard.


And then there was the Seven Good Humored Variations on a Ukranian Folk Song by Dmitri Kabalevsky.  This one, I put my own interpretation on each of the variations because I thought I'd have a bit of fun experimenting.


No comments: