Friday, December 13, 2019

Reindeer Rumble 2019 3/n: Strict Press Media, WODs 1 and 2

The pictures from Strict Press Media (R. Rivera) are slowly trickling in. First there was WOD 1, which was a maximum squat clean with one partner and a maximum shoulder-to-overhead with the second partner.  I took the squat clean, and it was a great thing that I spent some time with Coach J on refining my clean technique because that allowed me to hit a 110 lb squat clean, although I still missed several lifts.  That being said, I think L and I did pretty darned well!













And then there was WOD 2, where we did pretty well considering neither of us is very coordinated with throwing balls, especially that wonky wall ball that even our RX level athletes were swearing at!




















No comments: