Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Inspiring Photo

Don't remember where I got this picture but I want to build up arms and shoulders like that! I really would like to build up more lean muscle mass and get my physique as rock-hard as possible even if *others* have a hard time accepting that I really dislike being soft and squishy and would rather have something to show for my strength training. I'm still trying to figure out what evolutionary advantage there is for females being weaker, smaller, and squishier on average than males. Is there even any!?

I guess that's why I continue to keep pounding the iron, watch my eating habits, and pound more iron (or run and jump in high-intensity intervals). Oh how I'd LOVE to have a warm-up bench-press of 60 kg instead of possibly having that be my maximum!

No comments: