Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cleaning Out the Camera

It's amazing what can show up when I'm just cleaning out the camera to make sure I don't have a full memory card when I really want to take a lot of neat pictures, including a compare/contrast of the three bows I'm considering for the Royal Round/IKAC season this year.



Above: Four Winds "Phoenix" take-down longbow, shedua/tigerwood riser, black walnut limbs w/elm core, crafted by Lester Pynne, 60" AMO, 42.5 lbs @ 24", dubbed Sparrowhawk

Above: Chek-Mate "Longhorn", crafted by Marc Moriez, chechen/Bolivian rosewood riser, Pacific Yew limbs w/greybark actionwood core, 58" AMO, 47 lbs @ 25", dubbed Tehanu

Above: Chek-Mate "Hunter I" takedown recurve, crafted by Marc Moriez, shedua/imbuya riser, black walnut limbs, 58" AMO, 40 lbs @ 26", dubbed Sorondil-Telcontar

No comments: