Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rated LB

Aside from 90% of the SNRE seminars that I was required to attend, I had yet to give any actual class here at UF an LB (lethally boring) rating. And now I am in a class truly worthy of the LB rating: Land tenure/administration. I was expecting so much more considering it is in the geomatics department, but alas, the only superlative it's earned so far is the LB rating. I'll handle thousands of fruit flies and ether any day over this class. I'm even much more willing to dissect formaldehyde-preserved cadavers than have to take a re-run of this class. Unfortunately, it is also probably the least painful of the dreaded humanities requirement required in my program because it doesn't have the indentured servant portion. Oh well, there's worse things than the ultimate lethally boring class. Maybe it'll get better once the class gets to the really cool stuff like natural disasters and carbon emissions.

No comments: