Saturday, January 12, 2008

KT-44 Magnum Recurve




I got to try out one of these bows with a friend of mine today. These little bows shoot really well. Not exactly the fastest by any stretch of the imagination, but far more comfortable than I would expect from a 44" AMO bow. I'll post a bit more later on, friend seems to be looking for food and I need to get ready for what will most likely be my last hunting trip before academic reality (ie, grant proposals, TA duties, research, and what feels like a humanities class from hell with too many readings) crushes the life out of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was made by my grandfather inlaw . wanna sell it let me know
Steven Stubberud
steven_stubberud@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

looking for a kiko Tovar bow myself to add to my collection bought a very cool reb shadow bow 160 out of 500.
barryparsons77@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Looking for a set of 58# limbs for a KT magnum. mkpltnck@yahoo.com