Wednesday, December 05, 2007

200th Post!

Still got two more hurdles to pass through, but it seems like my rate of blogging is positively correlated to my academic stress level.

The file is misnamed but 1/8th of a cubic meter is still a lot of plant material to work with! Found this on my cell phone while cleaning it out. I think the team from the ecosystem ecology methods class would've appreciated it if I found this picture sooner!

I accomplished this feat at 30 yards. I barely feel the draw weight on this little one. This is one sweet little comfort bow I could shoot all day. I seem to get much better confidence intervals on my horizonal axis, but Sparrowhawk gives me a better vertical confidence interval. I think I need to watch my form a bit more with Sorondil-Telcontar because I sometimes get major porpoising. I know the arrows are well-spined for this bow because I've had someone draw it to 24" (my traditional draw length) and there were no problems, so I suspect it's something with the way I'm torquing the bow. I guess it's time to get someone to watch my movements again!

No comments: