Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Better Shots of the Equalizer

I took some better pictures today that capture the color of my new string and cable system. I'd much rather be training with my back-tension release or working on my 3-D shooting with Sorondil-Telcontar (Chek-Mate Hunter I T/D recurve) or trying to replace my excess fat with some real muscles than writing a mock proposal on Pinus clausa seed predation. Could be worse, I suppose. At least I don't have to do any horrendous social studies homework that involves reading long, boring books and kissing up to the instructor on those essays from hell. Or I could be stuck reading one of those awful classics that don't have any cool combat or transformation scenes. Anyway, here's some really good pictures of the Bowtech Equalizer.

No comments: