Sunday, December 03, 2006

Telcontar FAQ 1/n

I've been getting some questions about Telcontar Restored... here's some of the more common ones I've gotten so far... Oh and by the way, I've got the Dunheasa link on my webpage up.

Q: Are Kestrel and Soronthrel (or Captain Greywolf) the same person?
A: No. Kestrel is a whole different creature whose story I'm still working on even after nearly 6 years. She's also completely unrelated to Captain Greywolf. The common threads between Kestrel, Soronthrel and Captain Greywolf are that they're academics who got tangled up with Cylithera Eaglestrike and all handled the situation in different ways.

Q: Do the students (Vincent, Ivan, and Tarathorn) remember what happened to them at the Crossroads and beyond?
A: Yes and no. I'll let you ponder over that one before I write up the next part.

Q: Have you actually performed any of the songs that the Geeksters wrote?
A: Only one of their songs. I don't have the vocal range or the improvisational skills quite yet to fully flesh out their songs. I had a demo of one of them but I lost it.

There's a lot more questions but I'm exhausted and the cold medication is finally kicking in so I can actually sleep at last!

No comments: