Monday, May 27, 2019

Murph 2019 1/n

What can I say? I did NOT die! I did have to do some significant scaling, but I survived and completed it just seconds away from a full hour.  That being said, I made sure to take my time, which included walking the bulk of my final mile because temperatures outside got well into the 90s.  As a reminder, Murph consists of the following: 1 mile run, 300 squats, 200 push-ups, 100 pull-ups, and another 1 mile run.  The contents between the two runs can be partitioned as necessary, so I did 20 rounds of Cindy, which consist of 15 squats, 10 push-ups, and 5 pull-ups (in my case, mostly assisted with a giant rubber band, but also some ring rows if someone was borrowing my station).  I only had one bathroom stop, and there was ZERO vomit on my part!








This was my bunch (at least the main part, minus my weightlifting instructor) prior to starting Murph. We mostly look alive!


No comments: