Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Installation 3 of 17.3

And the picture does arrive! I didn't get photographed too well because the photographer understandably does NOT want to wear vomit or get farted on, and my second attempt was while the photographer was out of commission (she does have a life!).  As always, where quantity was lacking, the quality was there!


Thus far, my standing within the box isn't too horrible, especially after correcting for me being in the Masters age group.  The second WOD hurt my standings significantly, but I think I came back a bit after the third WOD... or perhaps the first WOD boosted my standings a fair amount.  I'm looking forward to 17.4!


As of last check today, I am holding 114th or 115th place out of somewhere between 400 and 500 in the Scaled Female 35-39 Master's division in Florida, which isn't too shabby.  I'm hoping to eventually go into Rx knowing that the WODs will be much, much harder, although chest to bar pullups, toes to bars, muscle ups, rope climbs, double unders, and all things handstand flavor are still in early development.

No comments: