Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some Subsets of Practice Photography

I've been working on my shots at 70 meters in hopes of perhaps moving up the USA Archery ranking food chain and seeing how I measure up to my peers and idols under competitive (read: VERY uncomfortable) conditions.

First three pictures are of anchor/expansion and release/follow-through.
Early follow-through.
 
At anchor....
 Transferring...
 Transfer/expansion...
 Expansion, just the instant before release...
 Release/follow-through. I have NO idea what the camera did THAT for!
 Follow-through at conclusion of the shot... at least when correctly executed.
 And of course, some of my groups through the course of practice as I find either amusing or reasonably good.




I also found a few pictures that I apparently didn't properly copy from the camera before. These were from House Eisbar. This was a truly beautiful and magnificent specimen of the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake. He was very difficult to spot in the leaves but a keen-eyed archer pointed him out to me and of course, I couldn't help but take photographs!





No comments: