Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Monstro-Murk!


 
 Don't know about you but between the thunder, lightning, and the fact that Monstro-Murk appears to be looming over me, shooting outside didn't seem to be such a bright idea, especially with me shooting out to 70 meters. And then there's the Olympic recurve too... yeah.
 Final group before fleeing from the devastation wrought by the ever-so-annoying Monstro-Murk that seems to show up most summer Florida afternoons especially when I'm trying to focus on training for outdoor archery!
Moved indoors to 18 meters. Air conditioning is also nice, but unfortunately without the aid of a timer, I am forced to rush my shots at the hands of some rather impatient snap-shooters who don't understand that some styles are inherently a bit slower!
Gratuitous Killer Parakeet picture with the belts I've accumulated over the years... yes, Killer Parakeet is my little mascot even if my totem animal is the wolf. Speaking of which, I almost wonder if the bear will tolerate another stuffed animal in the room... I miss my little stuffed wolf...

No comments: