Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Fenrir's Mayhem, Installation 2/n: Ragnarok Begins!

I love doing tire strikes with the sledgehammer! This was by far the easiest part of WOD 2 of Fenrir's Mayhem II: Ragnarok Begins. I don't think there were too many pictures of me doing either Einjerhar or Surtr's Rage. I figured if I survived Ragnarok, I could survive the rest of the day!

The WOD itself can be seen demonstrated here: http://fenrirsmayhem.com/wod-3-ragnarok-begins/

It's time to beat that tire into submission after running 800m in the woods with the sledgehammer and rowing 800 meters!
 The Firewolf's fury knows NO boundaries!!
 The tire shall know no mercy from the Firewolf!
Die, vile tire!! I shall smite thee again!
Sandbag power cleans, or something resembling it. This was only 20 lbs so power cleaning it was the very easy part. Running 800 meters in the woods with the bag and the sledgehammer, not so easy!

No comments: