Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lessons and Further 3-D Exploits

I took two of my office-mates and their significant others with me to Gator Bowmen today. As usual, I had a pretty wide range of abilities, ranging from someone who already shot as a kid and had a knack at it... to someone who had never handled a bow before and was barely strong enough to handle the Mini-Genesis until I backed off the limbs as far as possible. There's something fun about teaching the basics of archery to a group that normally wouldn't have had a chance to try it and then watching them have tons of fun regardless of whether they hit the target (or something else). Here's some of the better pictures below:






I also had some rather amusing 3-D exploits at Forest Archers and Long Hammock last weekend, just that I didn't bother to extract them from my camera until today. Venison and wild boar for dinner, anyone?

No comments: