Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally Finished!




Along with building arrows on my own, I've spent the last few months (going one step a week) building arrows with a friend of mine and finally finished them last night. I also got my paws on a nice back-quiver after near-embarassing accidents with hip quivers and loose pants. The only problems I'm having with the back-quiver are that it's a bit hard to reach back there and pull the arrow out in a nice graceful motion or put the arrow back in a graceful motion. It is worth it though -- I like having the extra bit of mobility and not having to worry about my pants dropping by accident when I stick my heavy traditional arrows into my quiver!

And now time for me to go back to working on homework so I can spend some quality time with the non-academic love of my life on the range tomorrow after plant ecology seminar... I've got a special engagement with my sweetie the weekend after this one, assuming academic duties don't over-ride my plans for shooting at the Traditional Bowhunters of Florida shoot!

No comments: