Thursday, October 19, 2006

Recurring Theme...


I should've learned by now that more than 1-2 cans of Red Bull in a day does weird things to me, but every now and then, I get the urge to see what happens again. This time, I stopped at 3 and I've got insomnia that not even reading Supreme Court opinions could relieve... and my brain feels like it's trying to race with light in a vacuum.

The more I think about my research and all the directions it might go since Nature doesn't always cooperate, the more I realize this is really a life-long adventure and this thing called a PhD is just a brief chapter. And there's just so many ecosystems I want to learn more about -- boreal forests, tundra, steppe, pretty much everything besides urban!

Random picture of the day... Isn't it a beauty? :)

No comments: