Friday, June 10, 2005

Finals Rant, Part 4 of n

I've been having to put a lot of entries in a short time, but then again, I suspect I won't be blogging as much once my nerves calm down :) Random thoughts... Coming to think of it, my blogging habits are a bit like TIN models (triangulated irregular network) which basically reprsent a landscape (or other space) with a network of edges, vertices and faces (ie, triangles) based on where the changes occur... different from the usual raster models which are basically square cells of fixed size and don't quite capture all the variation (more common) or overdo it on flat areas... or vector models whidc have a similar problem with either capturing too much (more common) or not enough. So yeah... right now my brain is like a bunch of tiny triangles and not a few large triangles.

Another few thoughts... is it caffeine in the bloodstream or blood in the caffeine stream? I don't remember anymore... Also for some reason, high stress levels do some funny things to the brain... somehow, I seem to have acquired a taste for the following things that I usually don't quite get too keen on:
1) Bluegrass & country music
2) Espresso without anything added
3) Eating more animal than plant products

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, a finish line for the marathon... and then I'll be able to go to my other happy place!

No comments: