Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Finals Rant, Part 3 of n

Finals are really getting to me and I'm finding that blogging is a very good stress relief... Actually writing on anything but my term project is good stress relief :P but I digress...

Anyway, first thought... quickstep music. For those of you not familiar with ballroom, quickstep is a lively dance that's usually done to fast big-band music or other relatively fast swing-ish music. It looks a lot like waltz or foxtrot and it's a really fun dance, but the music usually drives me nuts after a while for some odd reason. Anyway, my new use for quickstep music: keeping myself from falling asleep while studying! It's so bouncy and it makes me feel much more cheerful than usual, so it's great for finals!

And the second thought... uhh... not existent... maybe once I get through double-death (aka my remote sensing and GIS modeling/spatial analysis classes) my brain might actually function

Actually the second thought was... unless you're insane, do not mix the following: caffeine, aspirin, claritin, 20 units of classes (especially if any involve heavy math or computer work), and sugar... it's a sure-fire recipe for spazz-out!

No comments: