Saturday, July 09, 2016

Fenrir's Mayhem IV - Installation 5/n: Wodhawk!

I think all of the pictures have finally arrived.  Wodhawk needed a bit of extra time to process and post the pictures, but J. Clements did a beautiful job.  There's still no comparison to some of the close-ups taken by L. Tevebaugh, but Wodhawk was able to capture more of the big picture.  Both are very accomplished photographers!

For the full 100% uncensored suite of pictures, Wodhawk posted here and L. Tevebaugh posted here.  

 Alpha Wolf is flexing!  T. Dreaver is one of the great masterminds behind Fenrir's Mayhem and CrossFit Iron Legion... as well as an amazing coach. 
T. Dreaver and L. Tevebaugh in the same place.  I don't think I was able to catch J. Clements in any of my pictures (!)

And now... from the various WODs.   I actually don't look so awful on the jumping pull-up after all from Fall of Hrugrnir! 






And then there's the Rise of the Berserkers... That was downright brutal!  

















 And finally, the much-anticipated Alpha Beast!  Now I know why I didn't make the 115 lb or the 135 lb clean after extensive coaching from two amazing coaches.  Reminder to self: load up the hamstrings, drive through heels, chest goes up, sweep the bar inwards, pull hard, and drop under the bar faster. 














No comments: