Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Getting a Bit Better...

First end after the initial blank-baling session. I guess I'm getting better at my initial sight settings! Only a 23/25 but not bad for a first round without knowing how close/far my sights are because I have to re-assemble it EVERY FREAKING TIME I shoot.


 As much as I don't like to eat mushrooms because of their powerful laxative effects on me, I do see some really pretty ones. I don't know much about identifying mushrooms besides "this might be something in the Amanita family" or "this thing looks like a puffball" or "this looks like a morel"... but two friends are pretty sure it's a Chlorophyllum molybdites, which is a green-spored member of the Agaricaceae family and very poisonous. Or as another friend puts it, this thing is a deadly laxative (but in more entertaining language) if consumed.

No comments: