Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Additional Sources of Inspiration...

In other news, Shadowhawk is moving along at a pretty good clip thanks to random dead moments and having my pen & notebook nearby. I still have no idea how certain plot elements will play out, but I'm having way too much fun with some of the characters, especially Tindariel, who not only runs around administering Frontier Justice but also goes into Rebel Yell mode.

Feuer Frei (Fire Free! or Fire at Will!) -- More of just a fun one to watch with the pyrotechnics. If I only had orthodontic devices like that when I had to wear orthodontic braces!

Adios -- Actually I think it already did influence a bit of my writing. I'll let you figure out how/where.

Nebel (Fog) -- One of my all-around favorite "soft" songs. I think the translation is pretty self-explanatory about how it might influence certain things in this current Morgenstern/Shadowhawk epic.

No comments: