Thursday, March 27, 2008

One of My Big Aspirations

Here's a picture that's fixin' to go onto a shirt that I won at the last Long Hammock shoot when I had what must've been the shot of my day when I somehow struck the plastic easter egg without penetrating it. Now I can travel in style with a picture of the first deer I ever killed!


Oh there's also a couple of pictures from Conclave a few weeks ago, courtesy of Dr. K. There really should be a grad student version of Conclave! Maybe I should use what remains of my FGSO powers to create such an event. Heck, if overloaded undergrads can pull this off, why not overloaded grad students? Granted, undergrad forester culture is a lot more exciting than graduate culture here and it's a lot harder to find graduate students who appreciate a bit of rough 'n' tumble adventure! Is it me, or do my fellow graduate students seem to be much more at home at a liberal arts college than in the wilderness with a bunch of hunters?

No comments: