Saturday, October 30, 2021

Halloween Indoors 1/n

 It was a pretty last minute decision, but I chose to shoot in the Halloween costume shoot at Easton Newberry today. I took Anduril with me despite being dressed up as an elven ranger, and I seeded first and finished first in individual eliminations while taking second in team eliminations.

I have quite the team to help me on my journey to being an even better archer, particularly my coach T. Muntyan, partners in strength T. Harris and T. Dreaver, and mental mentors D. Marrero and A. Johnson for helping me utilize my brain even more fully so I can stay calm and focused even under some challenging circumstances... along with two behind the scenes folks who will remain anonymous for knocking sense back into my head to return me to archery. 





















No comments: