Saturday, October 02, 2021

Day 1 of the State FITA Round

 It wasn't the most spectacular of performances, but it did provide me with a robust backbone to start.  Today was 70 and 60 meters for me, and I quickly learned that *identical* looking nocks and shafts can provide me with some quality entertainment when my magnifying scope still doesn't allow me to properly differentiate between my arrows and the other person's arrows.  That being said, it truly forced me to trust the process and the shot sequence.  I want to give a shout-out to the following folks for helping me prepare for this: T. Muntyan (as always for teaching me a much more powerful way of shooting), D. Marrero (for helping me overcome some significant target panic issues), and A. Johnson (for helping me clear my head prior to the shoot by letting my brain run wild for a bit).











And then there's the completion of the 12,000 daily steps at University of Florida in the Lake Alice Conservation area...



















No comments: