Saturday, October 01, 2016

Splinter by Xibalba

The probability was pretty low to start with, even at only 9 meters (10 yards to you American system users), but it happened.




And then there was today's WOD... which was as follows:
I had to scale the WOD as follows:
 - 2 rope climbs became 5 rope up-downs (started lying flat on the floor, pulled myself into a standing position, pulled myself down the rope again)
 - Three burpees, bag, and body over wall became 10 sandbag squats + burpees.  



I attempted to climb the wall, but realized my right hand isn't ready for the pull/push involved, plus I didn't want splinters or risk another spectacular fall.  I was allowed to use a box, but with me not feeling safe trying to get up and down, I chose to do the scaled down version. 

I'm looking forward to Fenrir's Mayhem V!

No comments: