Thursday, June 09, 2016

Fenrir's Mayhem 4 - Installment 4/n: More Action Pictures

There are a few more pictures from Rage of the Berserkers and then the heavily anticipated Alpha Beast events.

The Rage of the Berserkers run... or more like bathroom shuffle with the barbell.


Doing 20 shoulder-to-overheads (mostly in the form of push presses / jerks) does get pretty tiring, but I was able to do all 20 at 65 lbs!



And then there was the final event, the Alpha Beast. This was a blissfully short event. On one hand, I still missed breaking my PR by 10 or more lbs when I kept missing 115 lbs, mostly from not being able to drop down quickly enough to catch the bar, but I did finish 35-95 lbs in record time of 26 seconds. This also meant 95 lbs was surprisingly easy that time!










This last picture always puts a grin on my face after repeatedly missing the 115 lb clean.  This was literally my moment of trying to get my brain to stop getting the best of me.  I love how well L. Tevebaugh does a great job of also capturing raw emotions!

No comments: