Friday, June 03, 2016

Fenrir's Mayhem 4: Installation 1/n - Skill Stations

This is my second attempt at Fenrir's Mayhem after my introduction to it in 2013.  I was able to get one of the skill stations done and attempted a second, but things didn't quite work so well.  Suffice to say, I am notorious for losing my shoes while rowing faster than a 2:30 minute 500 meters!  I actually missed the 2:05 time cap by about 60 meters, but I decided against a second attempt after my bowels decided to say something to me...



Deadlift - 240 lbs.  I got this one on the first shot after a bit of warmup.  I had the opportunity to go to 285 lbs, but decided against it, mostly because the real competition is tomorrow!


And of course, the requisite bathroom selfies (after relieving myself from an unsuccessful row 500 meters in under 2:05).  I'm still surprised that the competition shirt actually fit me and didn't leave me feeling like an overstuffed sausage!


No comments: