Sunday, March 18, 2012

More NAA Indoors Pictures

All of these are courtesy of my little protege, who now ranks #1 in the nation in the USCA indoor rounds. I'm so proud of her -- she's come a very long way in the almost 2 years I've known her ... now to just get her to pound some iron with me!
My protege is #242 -- I think she stands a pretty good chance of taking me out in an indoor round at this point... which means I really need to crack down on my own shooting form!
Yes, someone actually shoots faster than I do... a few folks in fact!
Still got some alignment issues to work on but that's why I keep practicing and filming and photographing myself at various stages of the shot sequence! I seem to have some trouble once I reach anchor and I'm not always transferring properly, which leads to a messy release and follow-through. Still though it's a pretty nice picture of me in action!

No comments: