Sunday, September 04, 2011

Fall Coronation 2011

As always, click on the title or here for the full suite of pictures from Fall Coronation. I didn't do too much photography this time but I think I was having too much fun shooting, at least until some of my weight training and circuit training caught up to me. Apparently repeated stationary squats for 2+ minutes at a time does a real number to the legs, as do plie (sp?!) squats.

70 meters, Chek-Mate Hunter 1 recurve, GoldTip 1535 shafts.

Royal Round, 30 yards.

Given to me by Konrad Reinhard in recognition for having attained and maintained the ranking of Master Bowman (top 3 Royal Round average 80-99). Let's see who in Trimaris is going to reach Grandmaster Bowman ranking first... will it be Jochi, Aesa, Sir Erika, or Guenhwyvar?

No comments: