Thursday, March 03, 2011

Indoor Action


Crunch went the nock! Shot a surprisingly good FITA 300 round (18 meters) given that I've been up since 0400 hrs and do feel a bit sore from this morning's training (courtesy of my favorite trainer at the gym). I honestly didn't think I'd even break 180 tonight after the first few ends but I finished with a 204/300, so that was pretty good for shooting wood arrows. And yes, that's a very easy repair!


I was extremely surprised to get these today given what shape I was in while I was shooting that round back in January. Boogers everywhere and more! I think just finishing that shoot was extremely impressive on my part but yeah, this was an added bonus. I guess either nobody challenged me (most likely) or someone did and had a rough day too, maybe also waging the war on boogers!

No comments: