Sunday, February 27, 2011

It FINALLY Happened

I bench pressed 105 lbs unassisted with full range of motion. Granted, it was only 5 reps but I finally did it!

In other news... it's amazing what writing on pen & paper for 10-15 minutes before going to sleep (and during random dead-time) can produce. Apparently high concentrations of academic stress make for ideal conditions for side-reactions and high yields of strange by-products. It's actually a story concept I've been tinkering with for almost as long as I've been wielding a bow in my hand but it's only begun to materialize perhaps only this past year. Suffice to say, it's the story of a scholar who gets stuck with a curse that'll eventually kill her unless she can figure out how to break the curse and she realizes that she's not at all who she was brought up to think she was.

No comments: