Friday, October 09, 2009

Character Design Inspiration

What can I say? Stuff like this can go a very, very long way in inspiring character design. It's truly amazing what can and will give me ideas for visualizing the various characters and places that show up in my writing.

In any event, I survived giving my presentation today in the plant ecosystem ecology research symposium over in the botany department today. I was feeling wired to the point where I had to drink a triple espresso to slow down. Chalk it up to general fall restlessness, I suppose. Plus I've eased up a bit on my training for the week to get academic stuff done, so I've got more than a bit of pent-up energy in my system too. Now it's time to relax and get ready for the American 900 and Classic 600 this weekend! Pictures should be coming, barring any fumbles with the camera.

No comments: