Friday, May 29, 2009

Moving Up the Ranks

As of last night, the average of my top 3 Royal Round scores is now above 80 -- shot an 86, 85, and 80 (all three being my top scores) so now I've moved up from Bowman (60-80 average if I recall correctly) to Master Bowman. I'm going to see if I can reach the coveted Grand Master Bowman, which is a 100 or above. Given the way a Royal Round is structured, that's a pretty tall order. There's 3 untimed rounds with 6 arrows and a maximum possible score of 30. The fourth round is a timed round and the most arrows I can shoot in 30 seconds is 9, which would make my theoretical maximum 45 points if I could even fit all those arrows in the bull's-eye. I'd have to average 25 points per round, which is a pretty tough goal with wood arrows but it's not out of the question. Who knows, maybe one day Trimaris will produce five or six Grand Master Bowmen!

I also got a personal high on my IKAC score -- 215. I've yet to beat Sir Erika's record high (250-something I think) but I think I might have a shot at it and maybe put a bit more of a dent on those guys from An Tir and Aethelmaerc. I also suspect that there's a core group of five or six of us from the An Croisaire barony will bump things up nicely for Trimaris...

No comments: