Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Dreamt of Durians

I don't know what got into me, but I was dreaming that I was holed up in my office and protecting territory and research from the hordes of football players, cheerleaders, and politicians. All I had were my Chek-Mate Crusader longbow, 8 arrows, all with Razorcap broadheads, and some durians. I scored perfect double-lung and/or heart shots with the arrows 8 broadheads but that wasn't enough to repel the entire horde of evil entities trying to stop me on my quest. So I started throwing durians at them and for every durian I threw, two more showed up magically. I took out a lot of enemies with well-thrown (or not-so-well-thrown) durians because they can and will inflict some pretty good damage. Plus they do have an area-of-effect to take their advantage and give me some advantage (or remove a disadvantage). Let's just say I'd rather use a nice, sharp broadhead with a reliable bow, much more accurate and safer for me, but I guess I better keep a durian or two around for self-defense, especially during football season when there's a lot of idiots around, stupidity is glorified beyond reason, and I'm not allowed to protect myself in other ways.

No comments: