Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sample Chapter from Swan-Song: The Parakeet Returns

While I'm dealing with a bit of indigestion brought on from eating a bit too fast, thought I'd share a small sample chapter from the project I have tentatively titled Swan-Song. I don't know if this piece will make it into the "final" product(s). To be honest, I'm not certain which of the projects will make it out first -- Swan-Song or Shadowhawk. In any event, I think this piece will give a combination of a sense of the flavor of the upcoming story without giving too much else away. There may be more tid-bits coming up depending on my mood.

In other news, my brain is thoroughly cooked from too much ArcGIS, R, SPSS, interpreting everything that gets spit out, and possibly from listening to too much Rammstein (academic stress indicator... if stress levels reach epic proportions, that's when my tastes shift towards O-Zone and Arsenium). I can't wait for my stomach to quiet down enough for me to pump some good iron.

No comments: