Monday, February 25, 2008

Cinco y media en la tarde...

Ok, so the title might not be the clearest of references but I'm listening to the Moenia cover (on their StereoHits CD... which by the way is a great CD, it's basically a cover CD!) of "Tren al Sur" by Los Prisioneros and for some reason that song made me think of the little trip we took out in Bushnell :)

Here's a few of the photographic highlights over the weekend but all of the pictures I took are in one of two places: 3D Circuit and Bushnell


A fine Robin Hood shot by one of our traditional archers. I think he would've been a lot happier if he had more arrows on hand!


Weird little compound bow that really caught everyone's eye(s)


Something about archers in trees...



I'm shooting a nice little Morrison Cheyenne recurve. It's just too pretty of a bow to not pose with!


Nothing like a nice ride on an airboat!


Even better -- some good, clean fun with my fellow archers!


And down the trail we go. Will we find any hogs, turkeys or squirrels for the pot?

No comments: