Saturday, August 19, 2006

Dunheasa / Telcontar Update


I'm hoping I can finish the sequel to Journey to Dunheasa before school really kicks in. The sequel is still tentatively titled to Telcontar Restored but that's always prone to change. As of now, I'm standing in Dunheasa with the Eternal Huntress, wondering about the source of that unearthliy beautiful baritone voice that broke her concentration while hunting.

At this point, all I can say about Telcontar is that it's a much more challenging story to fully flesh out and write than the much more linear and focused Dunheasa. Telcontar is nonetheless a fun story to write, especially with one of the heroes who is a mixture of two of my all-time favorite singers (Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode and Alfonso Pichardo of Moenia) and several of my peers throughout my academic career.

Oh and here's another gratuitous picture what my "best round" at the range this morning with my trusty Chek-Mate. This time I used a set of practice arrows with reflective white cresting and semi-reflective shield-cut white fletching after losing far too many of my good carbon arrows... and the results weren't too shabby at 20 yards, but my form still needs a lot of work, as the large spread and two outliers indicate!

No comments: