Friday, April 07, 2006

SpecNet and Random Brain Fart

I recently found out that the paper I had accepted into the SpecNet special issue of Remote Sensing of Environment is finally getting published after things moving slower than Cal State LA bureaucracy. I'm waiting eagerly for the proofs to show up so I can see what my paper will look like in all its glory... and I'm even more eager for when the publication actually comes out with all of the papers that have been accepted! I can't wait to see what other efforts have gone into SpecNet.

And then there's also hope for Project Argonium (which I've temporarily removed from my webpage until I can find a more "permanent" home for the musical side of Project Argonium) moving somewhere besides in circles. So for the last several weeks I've been writing bits and pieces as time and stress levels allow me. I've tentatively titled this current work Journey to Dunheasa. I won't say much more about it just yet just to keep my readers in suspense. I might also write another story about Killer Parakeet -- it's been far too long since my last Killer Parakeet story! Stay tuned for more...

No comments: