Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Spur of the Moment Craziness

It's been a while since I've last spewed anything out -- Finals really left me dead and grad school applications didn't help me any.

So a friend and I decided that it would be fun to see if we could get any contact information for Dan Balan. For those of you who aren't familiar with popuclture, there used to exist a Moldovan band called "O-Zone". The three members were Dan Balan, Arsenie Toderas, and Radu Sarbu. Anyway, my friend, Elena, who was lucky enough to see them live in concert while she was in Moldova and even luckier to have met Arsenie in person, decided to try to do a search for an address or a phone number. We heard rumors that Dan Balan was somewhere in the LA area, so we started searching. No real luck and I didn't quite have the guts (or the funding) to invest in a real search to confirm/deny any possible hits we found. It would be fun if we could get into contact with a celebrity like any of the members of the now-dead band, O-Zone. Who knows, maybe we'll have some luck...

And who says that aspiring professors have to be mature?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why did nobody write you a comment?! your site is cool!I'm french and I love o-zone(more particularly arsenie!) too.kiss