Saturday, December 03, 2005

Edition 2 of Finals Rant, Part 1 of n

It's finals again! This time it shouldn't be as bad as the last round, but who knows...

First a few words of wisdom:
1) Cold medicine + too much chocolate + too much coffee + too little sleep = hallucinations and spazz fits. Trust me. Don't attempt this!

2) Adding lime juice to a latte = BAD idea

I just can't wait to get finals overwith, preferably with decent grades this time and getting my grad school applications done well. And hopefully I can "earn" a shot at an upcoming local archery tournament a week from tomorrow... :)

My brain is letting out lots of steam, almost done with my application to Stanford and my final project for remote sensing seminar. More on finals later. I just felt like goofing off a bit.

No comments: