Monday, November 22, 2021

Training Session After the State FITA Field 2021

I decided I needed a little barbell action after three days of no lifting, so I worked on the lifts that I knew would actually help my archery parts feel better after a *brutal* FITA field round this past weekend.

First there were the clean and jerks... 41 kg double.


This was a 43 kg single.


This was a failed 45 kg single - clean was good, but my jerk had a significant press-out. It would have passed in CrossFit most likely, but definitely gotten the red lights in Olympic weightlifting! That being said, I'm still pretty happy knowing I was able to almost get it at the level of fatigue I was at!


And then there was the 69 kg back squat. My depth was a bit sketchy, but I think I did hit parallel, which is the minimum standard for an actual squat. 



No comments: