Sunday, November 21, 2021

FITA Field 2021: Objects in the Distance are Significantly Closer Than They Appear

The FL Archery FITA Field 2021 is in the books, complete with me taking a third place finish after two grueling days of 24 targets, 3 arrows each.  I want to give a few shout-outs including to T. Muntyan for teaching me a more powerful way of shooting and getting me hooked on recurve, B. Stratton for helping me with minor nuts and bolts of daily shooting that I might otherwise not be able to figure out or realize, and D. Marrero and A. Johnson for helping me hack my brain even further to optimize my performance and focus, even under pressure or awkward/difficult conditions.

From day 1...




























And then there was day 2...






















































No comments: