Saturday, August 23, 2014

Deadlifts and Shrugs!

Shrugged and deadlifted this for 2 sets of 3 reps.  All 225 lbs. Still short of my 1RM on my deadlifts but hoping to make 300 lbs in the not to distant future and then go beyond it.  I did set a personal best on my shrugs though - last time I maxxed out on my shrugs I went at a single rep of 205 lbs.   

And here's what my hands look like after doing my shrugs and deadlifts - proof of a good day's lifting.  Those girly foofy soft manicured hands are highly overrated... as is not having much muscle mass or having much of a 1RM. It's all about strength, power, and mass, not that highly overrated "toned feminine" look too many idiots keep trying to push me towards. I want to LOOK like the Hulk and be able to be just as destructive as the Hulk, if not more so!


No comments: