Sunday, February 21, 2010

NFAA 300 and FITA 600

Click on the title for the pictures. And no, I don't have any (non-embarrassing) pictures of myself -- apparently the photographer caught me as I was about to sneeze. Still, though, there were some good pictures (I think at any rate). I shot my personal best NFAA 300 round (blue and white target) and my first ever FITA 600 round. It was supposed to be a FITA 450 round but we were moving along so fast that it turned into a 600 round (15 more shots total).

I finished the 300 with a 218 and the 600 with a 376. The 600 round was much more difficult but I shot very well considering that the small rainbow targets combined with bad fluorescent do make me slightly nauseous. I like the blue and white NFAA targets more, but I'm hoping that I can raise my IKAC / Royal Round scores by practicing on the 40 cm FITA faces instead of the standard 60 cm FITA faces.

No comments: