Friday, February 12, 2010

Double Ouch!

As of this writing, I never thought the combination of garlic, habaneros and lots of squats and lunges would hurt so much. The squats and lunges do feel good in their own sick way and I'm starting to see a bit more definition in my legs ever since I started incorporating them more aggressively in my workouts the past month or so. And why garlic and habaneros? They, along with zinc supplements and citrus fruits, make for a great way to either avoid or nip colds and just about anything else non-digestive in the bud nicely.

In other news, things are slowing down a bit in the Morgenstern epic but let's just say right now, I'm standing alongside a bewildered mechanical engineer who's faced with the choice of either staying imprisoned with a bunch of corrupt officials or escape with a bunch of heroes who are more likely to get into trouble than get out of it. I'm also following along a master archer who's walking the fine line between honorable but merciless vengeance and blood-crazed savagery... and she's being targeted by the Clawed Fury even more than before.

No comments: