Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Bad Idea (tm)

I really like jalapeno peppers although I haven't been eating them (along with beans) as much as I used to, mostly because of the people around me being excessively prudish. I really wanted some so I got a few from the store and made miniature chile rellenos, complete with some really good cheddar cheese, and they came out to be a lot like those little popper things I really, really like, but a bit healthier. At the time, they sounded like a good idea. Now though I'm sitting at my computer and realizing that they're more of a Bad Idea (tm). Let's just say it'll be a while before I can get to sleep so here I am.

For an extra measure of entertainment, either click here or on the title. This was mostly from the 40 yard line in my friend's yard while we attempted to do an IKAC round before we got rained out.

No comments: